Pre-workouts help you to work out better, for longer. They do this by utilizing the effects of several ingredients.
Stimulant based - Usually caffeinated, hardcore focus based around the central nervous system a majority of the time.
Non-stimulant based - Used for swelling of the muscle cell increases energy but more of a natural system.
Notable Pre-Workout Products
What are the most common ingredients?
- Thermogenic properties (burns fat)
- Produces heat in your body and increases metabolism
- Increased wakefulness, better focus, better body coordination
- Better muscle endurance and strength improvement
- Increase muscle mass and strength
- Provides energy to your muscles
Isolated Amino Acids
- Integral part of the muscle tissue
- Building blocks of protein
- Transports nutrients to cells
- Increase strength performance
- Reduce catabolic effect that training and dieting have on muscles
- Vascular dilator
- Increases strength, endurance and even recovery after a workout
- Increases flow and circulation of nutrients and oxygen in blood
- Promotes muscle strength
- Acts as a buffer for your muscle tissue
- Combats acidity that is secreted in muscles
- Increases release of Human Growth Hormone
- Improves use of BCAAs
- Reduces blood ammonia levels and lactic acid formation
- Improvers energy levels in general