Maxine’s Burn bars are the ideal high protein snack for active women. They are low in fat and carbohydrates, and have a unique thermogenic protein blend and contain powerful carb blockers and fat burners to really ignite your metabolism. They are a delicious guilt-free treat perfect for all women.
Maxine’s Burn bars are a delicious and convenient way to get great nutrition on the run. They are made from a special blend of high quality proteins without unwanted bad fats and simple sugars. This high protein formula stimulates your metabolism to produce heat, which is known a Thermogenesis. When combined with powerful carb blockers and fat burners, Maxine’s Burn bars are a great snack to help you get in shape.
- High quality thermogenic protein for appetite control and improved metabolism.
- Added fat burners and carb blockers to help you get leaner.
- Low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars.
- Gluten free for a healthier option.
Consume 1 bar per day as a snack between meals in conjunction with healthy nutrition plan.
Burn Bar Ingredients
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – derived from milk and is widely recognised as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning muscle, making it ideal for shaping and toning the female body.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – also derived from milk it contains special protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate – plays a special role in controlling your appetite by forming a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction – the ideal ingredient to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
- Phaseolamin – a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans that acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. The result is less starch breakdown, less carb absorption, and less carbs being stored as fat.
- Green Coffee Extract – a powerful antioxidant that reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of them.
- L-Carnitine – an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the part of cells where it is burnt for fuel, and is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning for hard trainers and active women.
- Choline and Inositol – allows your body to burn fats rather than store them.
- Green Tea – contains a powerful antioxidant that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
- Dairy Calcium – this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss, and is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.