Gold Standard 100% Plant protein was made for active adults who care about where their nutrients come from and how good their protein tastes. By combining organic pea, brown rice and sacha inchi proteins, there’s a complete profile of essential amino acids to support muscle recovery. Each serving also serves as an excellent source of vitamin B12 and includes a gluten-free complex of ancient grains and pomegranate powder. Help keep your goals and your diet on track with this USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO formula that’s free of artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
- 24 Grams of Organic Plant Protein Per Serving
- Complete Profile of Essential Amino Acids
- 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
- 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine
- 100% of the Daily Value for Vitamin C
- Outstanding Flavor & Mixability
Gold Standard 100% Plant Protein by Optimum Nutrition is available in two flavours:
Mix one scoop of 100% Plant with 8-10oz of cold water or almond milk in a shaker or blender.
Gold Standard 100% Plant Ingredients
- Organic Pea Protein- is the most nature-friendly of all vegan protein. Peas are produced without the use of nitrogen fertilizer. It is a unique source of protein that is rich in essential amino acids and branched-chained amino acids. Pea Protein contains an ideal amount of the amino acids that are clinically and scientifically proven to increase muscle gains and prevent muscle breakdown after workouts. Pea Protein also aids weight loss which lower levels of the hunger hormone, ghrelin. Pea Protein supports a healthy heart as well by lowering high blood pressure.
- Organic Brown Rice Protein- provides a convenient source of protein nutrients for vegetarians and others who follow restricted diets. Brown rice contains amino acids, the building blocks of proteins structures like your muscles thus making it an ideal ingredient for muscle recovery.
- Organic Sacha Inchi Protein- is the Inca peanut from Peru. Sacha Inchi is a complete protein source because it has eight essential amino acids. It is also 60 percent protein by weight, which is higher than many legumes and nuts. It is known to help lower bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol levels, boost weight loss, improve cardiovascular health, promote healthy blood sugar levels and more.