In the human body, increases in circulation naturally brings greater amounts of nutrients (fuel) and oxygen to working muscles, while also providing greater waste disposal, including the lactic acid removal (you know, the burning pain we all get when he hit the gym, run or ride). ATP's L-Citrulline Malate comes in a 250gm (125 serves) size.
The combined effects of greater circulation leads to vast improvements in muscle strength and power, while reducing muscle soreness. This results in us being able to train harder, perform better, while reducing the muscle soreness that halts our training in its tracks. There is a chemical that resides within our blood vesicles which allow the wall of the blood vessels to relax and thus increases the circulation. This amazing chemical is known as nitric oxide.
Benefits of L-Citrulline Malate
If you are keen at all about getting more out of your training sessions, you should be taking CM before each bout of exercise. The studies are in and this works. Whether you are keen on hitting the road for a 10km run or hitting the gym for a workout, taking CM will help you in the following ways.
- Improved blood circulation to the muscles
- No artificial stimulation, meaning this can be taken in the evening without keeping you up all night
- Improved muscle performance
- Strength improvement
- Do more reps
- Make your workouts easier and more enjoyable
- Less muscle pain (reduced ‘DOMS’)
- Great aerobic duration of your body
- Get that ‘pumped’ feeling we all love
For best results take 1 - 3 grams 2 to 3 times daily.