Maxine's Night has an impressive Protein Blend containing WPC, Micellar Casein, and Calcium Caseinate. It provides a slow digesting protein source that releases amino acids to your muscles over a long period of time. Aside from the protein blend, Maxine's Night also comprised of Fat Burning Complex and Calming Herb Blend to help you in your weight management, lets you get restful sleep at night, and wake up in the morning with full energy.
Maxine's Night Key Features
- Advanced Slow Release Protein Blend
- Contains Calming & Sleep aiding herbs
- Effective Thermogenic Fat Burning Protein
- 100% Low in Carb (1.8g per serve)
- 100% Low in Fat (1g per serve)
- Contains Fat and Carb Blocking Complex
- Available in 2 Yummy Flavours!
Night by Maxine's is available in 2 delicious flavour:
- Vanilla Dream
- Chocolate Mousse
Maxine's Night Suggested Use
Add 1 scoop (25g) or 2 heaped dessert spoons of Maxine's Night to 200ml of cold water or low-fat milk in your MAK Shaker and mix for 20 seconds until completely dissolved. You can also combine with frozen berries and ice in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, and enjoy like a healthy soft serve.
Maxine's Night Key Ingredients
Slow Release Protein Blend
- Whey Protein Concentrate- Whey protein concentrate is widely considered to be the most efficient and economical form of protein for the human body to digest and use. Whey protein concentrate is rich in both BCAA's and Glutamine. It has a protein content of around 80% This makes it the ideal protein to help build muscle size, definition and aid recovery.
- Micellar Casein- is a slow-releasing source of protein, comprising lower carbohydrates and fats. They constitute bioactive micro-fractions trace compounds, which are important for growth improving our immune system. It is a complete protein, meaning that it contains all the essential amino acids and it plays an important part in maintaining a positive protein balance and a long-term anabolic state by preventing muscle protein breakdown.
- Calcium Caseinate- is a protein derived from the casein in milk. Calcium caseinate can slow digestion. This can help athletes and bodybuilders prevent catabolism, the breakdown of muscle proteins. It also contributes to a feeling of satiety or fullness.This protein has a high content of L-glutamine, an amino acid essential to muscle building.
Fat Burning Complex
- Green Coffee Bean Extract- is a rich source of several types of antioxidants and other beneficial compounds, including a number of polyphenols. One type of polyphenol called chlorogenic acid is found in high amounts in green coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid is considered one of the most beneficial things about consuming coffee beans and the reason that green coffee supplements are said to act as natural weight loss aids and fat burners.
- L-Carnitine - is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells where it is burnt for fuel. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning.
- Green Tea Extract - a powerful antioxidant, reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates
- Raspberry Ketones- is a natural substance that gives red raspberries their powerful aroma.
- Choline - is a macronutrient that’s important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism
- African Mango Fruit Extract - also known as Irvingia gabonensis. It has the ability to help reduce body fat, weight, and even cholesterol and leptin levels in overweight subjects.
Calming Herb Blend
- Chamomile- is one of the popular varieties of tea in the market and it has many health benefits and uses. These include its ability to protect the skin, lower stress levels, regulate sleep, and soothe menstrual symptoms. It also boosts the immune system, treats gastrointestinal issues, and manages diabetes, among others.
- Skullcap- is the name of a flowering perennial plant from the mint family, Lamiaceae. Skullcap has the ability to relieve anxiety, reduce pain, soothe nervous system, remove toxins and even help in weight loss management.
Vitamins & Minerals
- Tri Calcium Phospahate, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumerate, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Panthothenic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D#, Vitamin B12